[thelist] e-commerce

Ron White ronwhite at members.evolt.org
Wed May 30 12:57:15 CDT 2001

and how exactly can I get the convenience of the bike (or any other item for
that matter) delivered to my house for "free" without my bringing it there
from the store after physically shopping for it in the first place? Some
people (not me, btw) simply don't have the time to shop. Course these same
people prolly don't have the time to ride either, but that is beside the
point.

Thanks,
Ron White