[thelist] max length of a URL?

Kristina Floyd kristina at kfx-design.co.uk
Wed May 30 15:54:20 CDT 2001

aardvark,

  I'm sorry you took it that way, it wasn't intentional.  I was trying
  to help.

--

 :-]k[-:

kristina at kfx-design.co.uk

>> From: Kristina Floyd <kristina at kfx-design.co.uk>
a> [...]
>> http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q208/4/27.ASP
>>
>> I got this from typing in 'maximum url length' into Google

a> so *that's* what it sounds like when someone puts the smack
a> down on me...

a> <tip type="XML">
a> So, you're noticing that all those lovely XSL/XML applications
a> you're building are killing your code structure?  Losing all your tabs
a> and white space?  Making it a bitch to follow nested elements and
a> the like?  Fear no more, there is a way to preserve (note the word)
a> your code formatting.  Just append the following name/value pair to
a> your <html> tag within the XSL:
a>         <html xml:space='preserve'>
a> </tip>

a> For unsubscribe and other options, including
a> the Tip Harvester and archive of TheList go to:
a> http://lists.evolt.org Workers of the Web, evolt !