[thelist] max length of a URL?

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed May 30 16:02:35 CDT 2001

> From: Kristina Floyd <kristina at kfx-design.co.uk>
>
> aardvark,
>
>   I'm sorry you took it that way, it wasn't intentional.  I was trying
>   to help.

oh, no, please don't think i was anything less than amused... the
link was a great help, it was just great how matter-of-factly you
offered the URL and the way you got it... *very* much the way i do
it... and i often get chastised for being too cold...

ah, well, i just found it funny is all...

<tip type="Photoshop">
One of the most frequent questions I've received when teaching or
training Photoshop is, "What is the high pass filter, and why won't
it tell me I look nice?"

Well, fear no more, since there's a tutorial out there that actually
gives context, something it's hard to do in a teaching environment
without getting way off track:

http://www.gamasutra.com/features/20010523/hajba_01.htm

And for those of you with an audio background, yes, that
perspective is included as well.
</tip>