[thelist] Domain Pricing

Salvatore Palmisano spalmisano at usaiss.com
Thu May 31 10:47:23 CDT 2001

What were/are you going to do with it?  E-Commerce/Company Portal/Personal
Site?
If its E-commerce, you  can estimate the amount of time you would have a
live site there, what you were going to sell and for how much, what your
traffic might have been like, and a few other variables to establish how
much the site would have brought you over its lifetime.
Company Portal estimate is much the same, but in soft dollars instead of
actual revenue.
Personal site estimate is just sentimental value.

The more you can back up what you ask for with real (or reasonable) data,
the more serious a bidder will take your offer.
HTH

--Sal