[thelist] File size limit?

Brendan W. Vittum webwarrior at directionx.com
Sat Jun 2 15:15:36 CDT 2001

On Sat, 2 Jun 2001 14:45:20 -0400, you wrote:

>i'm writing this while connected via a 33.6 modem... i'm so sick of
>fatter and fatter pages that i surf with images turned off for the most
>part, and backpedal out of Flash pages (not just file size, but CPU
>cycles)...
>
>granted, i may be the only person on this list using a 4.5-year-old
>machine, but hey, i'm out there...

Due to attenuated phone lines, I average about 26k when connecting.
The kicker is that I live within 25 miles of the high-tech mecca
Seattle.  Large sites rarely hold my attention of 30 seconds f they
take to long to load..........

Brendan W. Vittum                 webwarrior at directionx.com

This email may be confidential and contain commercially
sensitive information.  Only the intended recipient may
access or use it.  If you are not the intended recipient
please delete this email and notify us promptly. We use
virus scanning software but exclude all liability for
viruses or similar in this email or any attachment.