[thelist] close window js

Keith Davis cache at dowebs.com
Sun Jun 3 11:37:58 CDT 2001

sfmalo wrote:

> <.a href="javascript:void(null)">
> <.a href="javascript:void(null)" onClick="my_function(); return false">
> <.img src="imgButt.gif" border=0 width=50 height=28></a></a>

am i missing something? why would anyone EVER use
when
works.

The only instance where i've had a problem with using the javascript:
protocol is when i try to open a new window with the entire window.open
statement inline instead of in a function.

Is there an O/S-browser combo that fails to recognize the javascript:
protocol??

keith