[thelist] PHP and New Window

Michael Goddard michael at tdh-marketing.com
Mon Jun 4 07:25:06 CDT 2001

I am currently working on a project where people are able to submit their
resumes online to a particular company.  Using PHP, I am able to pass the
form variables to a new window, however, I wish to have this window open a
certain size, no scrollbars etc...  I know how to implement this using
JavaScript but the problem is that the form variables do not pass into the
new window to dynamically create the page content's.

Any suggestions or tips?  Can PHP create a new window with certain size
dimensions and characteristics like JavaScript?

Thank you for any input.

Michael