[thelist] System question...........

Ron White ronwhite at members.evolt.org
Mon Jun 4 12:37:58 CDT 2001

What the heck do you people do to your machines?!?!?! I've had win98 on my
home machine for over THREE years and have not had any problems that would
require reinstalling the OS. The only problem I've had is a memory leak with
McAffee Virus Scan during the screen saver. It eventually locked the machine
and needed to be rebooted. Since removing it, I don't have any problems. Do
you all not keep up with the patches and other maintenance like defrag?

Thanks,
Ron White

<snip>
I have to re-install Win98SE all too often
<snip>