[thelist] Mozilla doesn't like XHTML

Lindsay Evans lindsay at NOSPAMredsquare.com.au
Mon Jun 4 17:35:16 CDT 2001

thats funny, xhtml-strict has always worked for me in mozilla & ns6

maybe you shoud try removing the line <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"
?>

AFAIK, mozilla's XML support is buggy, and it might be choking on this.

hth

--
 Lindsay Evans.
 Production Artist/Coder,

 vox: 8596.4000
 fax: 8596.4001
 web: www.redsquare.com.au

<snip>

I've made a well formed HTML page, in XHTML. But Mozilla won't display it
correctly unless I change the HTML header from

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

</snip>