[thelist] SQL query and filtering output with PHP

John Corry webshot at neoncowboy.com
Mon Jun 4 19:21:17 CDT 2001

I guess because I was trying to execute only one query...since that's all
that was necessary to get everything...I did it the way you suggested, it
works...but its kind of ugly, lots of repeating code (with just one variable
changed per instance).

So now, I have 3 queries...one for each category of work...

and I'm done!

thanks,
jc