[thelist] Breadcrumb Navigation with ASP

Daniel S. O'Shea doshea at surfree.com
Mon Jun 4 22:59:43 CDT 2001

Breadcrumb search was how I first found Evolt. Aardvark helped me in
responding to email in getting started.

I placed it on my site and it works quite nice. It's not the 'truest' form
of breadcrumbs. When going several levels down, the links won't take you to
pages, as they are just the structural files on the server.

http://www.whodoistart.com/football

I believe basically, sub-webs would have to be created to get the truest
form of 'breadcrumbs'. A default page for each link. I would think it can
easily be done, but of course, we're talking more time in the creation of
it.

I'm very happy with the current format I found at Evolt. Need any personal
help, let me know.

Dan O.
doshea at surfree.com