[thelist] Site redirect check : old browser

Mark Cheng mark.cheng at ranger.com.au
Mon Jun 4 23:30:18 CDT 2001

Deke,

>>>You're bouncing both the WebTV version of MSIE/4 and the Espial
>>>Escape/4 browser.

Did it also bounce NN4x or ie<4?

>>>Since these are both embedded systems, these users cannot
>>>upgrade as your bounce page tells them to.  In the interest of
>>>totally annoying the hell out of these users, why not include a
>>>sound file on that page that cackles with glee?
>>>
>>>deke

Good idea - any idea where I can get a sound file for that?  Actually - what
happens if you then click on the button to go to the site anyway - does it
crash?

thanks

Mark

This email may be confidential and contain commercially sensitive information.  Only the intended recipient may access or use it.  If you are not the intended recipient please delete this email and notify us promptly.
We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or similar in this email or any attachment.