[thelist] Site redirect check : old browser

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 5 07:01:11 CDT 2001

> From: "sfmalo" <sfmalo at email.msn.com>
>
> > Aardvark wrote:
> >
> > JS error, line 6, syntax error:
> >
> > you need file://-->, you forgot to comment the comment)
>
> Is the word "file:" needed? Won't it work as well just saying // --> ?

that's not what my email said... it looks like your mail client is
writing in words...

go to http://lists.evolt.org/archive/Week-of-Mon-
20010604/158891.html in order to see the post without your mail
client munging it...

either way, the word 'file:' was not in my message...

while you're chastising your email client, you really should set it to
quote messages to which you are replying, it makes it a bit easier
to tell mine from yours (note that i added in proper quoting with >s
in order to make this easier to read)...