[thelist] <pre>

Joe Crawford jcrawford at avencom.com
Tue Jun 5 10:03:43 CDT 2001

Someone asked:
>> http://www.majormud.com/news/archive/newsletter_2001_05_04.html
>>
>> What am i missing or doing that is causing the links to display differenlty?
>> some are taking on the <pre> format, and some are returning back to the style
>> specified in the style sheet.

I think the issue is that no font-family is defined for the <pre> tag - so
sometimes, it takes on the default font (courier, courier new, etc), and
sometimes it takes on verdana (inheriting from one of its containers) ...

So my suggestion would be to change:

    pre.news        {font-size:9pt}

to:
    pre.news        {font-size:9pt; font-family: _whatever_you_intend_}

I couldn't tell what for you wanted that body text to be.

HTH!
    Joe <http://artlung.com/>
Joe Crawford ||||||||||||||       mailto:jcrawford at avencom.com