[thelist] Opera & Forms

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 5 14:54:04 CDT 2001

> From: Julia Frizzell <Julia_Frizzell at brown.edu>
[...]
> If anyone wants to try more, please feel free. I am now beginning to
> think it must just be his configuration somehow, but so far he said he
> was using 5.1, and I've had a 5.02, 5.0, and 5.11, so maybe he just
> needs to update to 5.11?
>
> If anyone has Opera 5.1 for Windows and wants to try it and see if it
> works, I'd really appreciate it.
>
> http://www.theblackroad.org/attendee.html

busted... Opera 5.0.win2k:

Bad Referrer - Access Denied
The form attempting to use FormMail resides at
http://www.theblackroad.org/attendee.html, which is not allowed to
access this cgi script.
If you are attempting to configure FormMail to run with this form,
you need to add the following to @referers, explained in detail in
the README file.
Add 'www.theblackroad.org' to your @referers array.
FormMail V1.6 © 1995 - 1997  Matt Wright
A Free Product of Matt's Script Archive, Inc.

that help?

waaaaiiit...

i just resubmitted the form, and it took it...

hmmm... looks like you got some testing to do... better d/l Opera...