[thelist] Expandable width

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Tue Jun 5 18:36:03 CDT 2001

Hi Kalyani,

Here's a great article that will get you started...

http://www.evolt.org/article/Liquid_Tables/20/2321/index.html

Lots of examples, definitions, tutorials and commentary.

There's no fancy "programming" skills (such as ASP, CF, etc.) required, but
how you create your HTML will be different.

This is a topic that has come up often in the past on this list.  If you
head over to http://lists.evolt.org/, and enter "liquid tables" (no quotes)
to search the Archives, you'll find a tonne of additional information.

HTH,

Michele