[thelist] Site redirect check : old browser

Mark Cheng mark.cheng at ranger.com.au
Thu Jun 7 02:14:17 CDT 2001

Aardvark

thanks for the info on RSS.

yep - we did that but didn't do the next step.

>> Good point about polling our users - we'll do that now (there are 600
>> of them).
>
>aw, hell, that's cake... you might be surprised, you might not be,
>but once youve polled them, you'll *know*...

cake??

>> >but you'll never know without polling... you'll be satisfied when
>> >your numbers stay the same... and without vocal users, you'll assume
>> >that if the phone ain't ringing and site ain't down, that the
>> >clients/users are happy...
>> >
>> Believe me when I say shareholders and stockbrokers are not backward
>> about coming forward. We'll know if they aren't happy.
>
>but isn't what they know about the success based on what you tell
>them?  it's not like they're going to surf your logs, see the
>numbers...

Different definition of success - what I meant was if the redirect/redesign
in general wasn't working they'd tell us (content success, not coding
success)

This email may be confidential and contain commercially sensitive information.  Only the intended recipient may access or use it.  If you are not the intended recipient please delete this email and notify us promptly.
We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or similar in this email or any attachment.