[thelist] RDF for ASP

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 7 15:50:31 CDT 2001

> From: Anthony Baratta <Anthony at Baratta.com>
[...]
> Heres some test code I was playing with a while back...
> (shout out to Nicole for helping me with it ;-)

thanks much... and thanks for the offlist help, too...

i've gotten it working, although, ironically, not with any code you
sent... it got me thinking in the right direction, though, which is
what i needed...

now, as a follow-up, i also want to make one that doesn't rely on
the XML parser so it can run on shared NT hosts...

any help there?

or perhaps i'll just wait a few days...