[thelist] CF/SQL syntax error

scott.brady at homeqonline.com scott.brady at homeqonline.com
Thu Jun 7 16:19:07 CDT 2001

Actually, I do that all the time (whether it's proper or not, it does work . ..
at least, it doesn't generate a syntax error) using SQL Server.

My best guess is that they are using a column name of "date".  Try changing the
column name  to something like "theDate".

Or, if the "date" field is set to a type of "date_time" and you're trying to set
it to a string (such as '6/7/2001') could be generating the error (including the
single quotes).

Hope one of those helps.

Scott