[thelist] Search engine help.

R.Livsey R.Livsey at cache-22.co.uk
Thu Jun 7 20:57:46 CDT 2001

Ive just been handed the following to make search engine friendly :

http://www.chadwicks-of-bury.co.uk/

Now, being a programmer and not a search engine guy (not looked into it
for a fair few years) could anyone give me some advice on how to make
that site better for the search engines whilst not sacrificing
usability.
Im not the designer and am not allowed to completely change anything
(navigation etc was done by someone else and the client is happy with
the design) but as long as it is justified I have pretty mich free reign
code wise as long as the visals are not affected too much.

Thanks in advanced.

R.Livsey
Lead Programmer for the Tickle Group
Freelance work always welcome