[thelist] Special Chicago Opportunity

sales at iibiz.com sales at iibiz.com
Fri Jun 8 08:26:52 CDT 2001

Morning all!

I hope you've seen me post enough to know I wouldn't spam this list, but I
have a wonderful opportunity for anyone in the field that lives in the
Chicago area and want to make sure all you great people get included if
interested.

Deal is:

If you help "administer" for one day at Internet World here from July 10th
to 13th, you get a FREE pass for ALL FOUR days to forums and conferences!
That's a $1095 value!  You can check out the conferences and offerings at
http://www.internetworld.com/chicago2001

Feel free to contact me offlist at sandy at iibiz.com for more details and I'll
let you know who to contact.

These are things I usually don't get to attend because of the steep price
tag, and I figured there's more of you out there too!

Sandy

<tip type="trade shows">
You can find some excellent deals on those expensive computer books at some
computer trade shows........be sure to bring your checkbook or credit cards!
</tip>