basics of adaptive technology browsers (was RE: [thelist] Very ni ce trick to save bandwidth.)

Brendan W. Vittum webwarrior at directionx.com
Fri Jun 8 15:47:35 CDT 2001

On Fri, 8 Jun 2001 21:28:06 +0100, you wrote:

>Canfield, Joel wrote on 8/6/01 9:18 pm
>
>>Is there a short list of commonly used code which breaks adaptive
>>technology, or do you avoid it by knowing and sticking to the approved
>>specification?
>
>Code to the W3C WAI guidelines.
>
>Grab as many as you can, or best of all, get real disabled users to
>test your site.

If you need a disabled, [physically, user to test a site, feel free to
let me know.  [disabled "quantifications sent on request.]

Brendan W. Vittum                 webwarrior at directionx.com

This email may be confidential and contain commercially
sensitive information.  Only the intended recipient may
access or use it.  If you are not the intended recipient
please delete this email and notify us promptly. We use
virus scanning software but exclude all liability for
viruses or similar in this email or any attachment.