[thelist] Email Outsourcing

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at magisnetworks.com
Fri Jun 8 16:07:56 CDT 2001

Not sure if it's available without web hosting, but Interland
(www.interland.com) charges $60 a year for mail hosting - unlimited POP3
boxes and aliases with pretty high traffic allowance. If you're interested
e-mail me offlist and I'll forward contact info so you're talking to a real
person.

Joel D Canfield
Applications Manager
Magis Networks, Inc.