[thelist] Re: basics of adaptive technology browsers

Ryan Finley RyanF at SonicFoundry.com
Fri Jun 8 17:03:02 CDT 2001

On this note, does anyone know of any popular disablity software I can try
out?

I want to install the software and then:

- blindfold myself and try to browse my webpages.
- put on my contacts AND glasses, and then try to browse my webpages.

This should give me a good idea of how accessible my webpages are...

As a matter of fact, there should be a day where everyone is encouraged to
do this!

But first I need the software to install...

Thanks,

	Ryan Finley
	President - SurveyMonkey.com (http://www.surveymonkey.com)