[thelist] CSS

Gary Finnigan gfinnigan at talk21.com
Sun Jun 10 19:01:28 CDT 2001

Hi,

I have a very lage site which I maintain for a charity organisation. We are
striving to make this site acessible to everyone. One of the ways we do this
is by 'copying' the site 3 times, each version with a slightly greater font
size.
This takes a massive amount of time and energy to update.
I am in the process of using a CSS file to control the 'normal' part of the
site. I would like people to be able to click on a link and load in a
different style sheet that will allow them to view a greater font size.
I know this can be done, but don't know how.
Can anyone help?
Regards and thanks in advance
Gary Finnigan