[thelist] When should you redirect? (was site redirect check)

Bev Corwin bev at enso-company.com
Mon Jun 11 11:27:07 CDT 2001

Hello.... I've ben lurking .... but now have a question....

I'm currently in very early stages of designing a site for a non profit
group called Sierra Services for the Blind.  I've been reading about all the
various visual and other access issues.  I like your idea of a gateway page.
If the gateway page is linked to the style page... could users return there
and shift from one format to the other,  or would you recommend another
solution.

Great list, by the way.

Thanks,
Bev