[thelist] Help with a replace loop

sarah disaster7 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 14:33:48 CDT 2001

<cfloop query="GetKeywords">
    <cfif FindNoCase(x,theString) is not 0>
	<cfset theString = ReplaceNoCase(theString,x,'<a
    </cfif>
</cfloop>

This works, however, if say one of your keywords is
"age" and theString contains "average", a link will
get tacked onto the "age" part of average. I tried to
think of a way around this, but nothing popped into my
head at the moment. I'll try to see if I can find
something, but hopefully that'll help you for now.