[thelist] When should you redirect? (was site redirect check)

martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com
Tue Jun 12 08:39:23 CDT 2001

Memo from Martin P Burns of PricewaterhouseCoopers

-------------------- Start of message text --------------------

Philippe

I think you're right - it is similar to the translation issue.

One thought though - rather than having separate URLs for different version
(although this is useful for testing purposes), would it not be more
consistent
for users to have the same URL which simply rendered differently based on
user preferences?

Martin

Please respond to thelist at lists.evolt.org

Sent by:  thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org