[thelist] Downloading Files in CF

Chris Johnston chris at completeimaging.com
Tue Jun 12 14:10:25 CDT 2001

This at least explains why I can't get it to work. This is what I have
so far:

<cfheader name="Content-disposition" value="inline;
filename=#url.AccFile#">
<cfcontent type="application/x-unknown"
	file="#application.filepath##accno#\#url.AccFile#"
	deletefile="No">

So has anyone found a way around this little ie 5.5 sp1 problem using
CF?