[thelist] client needs search engine help...

Alan Mccoy amccoy at altairtek.com
Wed Jun 13 15:33:46 CDT 2001

The web shop I work for has a division that does ONLY search engine
placement consulting. They use Top Dog and a few other apps to maintain a
rapidly growing list of clients. I'm not sure of their exact methods, but
they are doing more business than they can keep up with. And I do know that
the work that they do on a site doesn't interfere with the design work that
we do on that same site. They're a pretty seamless bunch.

I think as long as you can draw clear lines of responsibility for site
development (like we do between our development staff and the search engine
placement staff) everything should go fairly smoothly.

<shameless plug> http://www.trycm.com </shameless plug>

Alan McCoy
amccoy at altairtek.com