[thelist] client needs search engine help...

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 14 02:45:43 CDT 2001

> From: "aardvark" <roselli at earthlink.net>
>
> > From: "Lisa Frost" <lisa at koolfish.com>
> >
> > Hi John,
>
> who's john?  what thread is this from?  i didn't see any 'In-Reply-To'
> or 'References' headers, and frankly, this sounds like spammage...
> given that both your domain and his domain map to an address in
> Bangkok, it kinda makes me wonder...

ahhh... my mail server crapped out and dumped a bunch of
messages... just got 'em now...  as such, i didn't see the start of
the thread... whoops...

<tip>
In WS FTP you can sort files by extension just by right-clicking in
the pane you want to affect.  The right-click menu brings up a host
of other options as well.
</tip>