[thelist] privacy statement - where to begin ?

Jelle Desramaults nsg_chong at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 14 09:10:37 CDT 2001

Heja, evolters

first post here, just wanna say i'm happy to be here and hope i'll be able
to contribute a bit.

anyway, my boss would like to insert a privacy statement in our company's
website, because we"ll be using a mailinglist (and a privacy statement looks
so damn proffesional).  Neither myself or my boss have a a clue as to what
to put in the statement. Does the privacy statement has any legal power,
does it have to live up to certain legal guidelines ?

Any tips/urls ?

hit me !

I apologize if this post is a bit off-topic.
<tip>
If you want to learn something more about search engine optimalization,
visit http://www.searchengines.com , who would have thought ej ? :)
</tip>