[thelist] Table Summary Attribute

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 14 10:08:28 CDT 2001

> From: "Peter-Paul Koch" <gassinaumasis at hotmail.com>
>
> But which browsers actually support it? If the answer is 'none'
> there's no reason to start using them. (As is well known, I don't

re-read my original comment... the answer is, i don't know... now, i
could test it, but it doesn't matter too much, since i still use
them... if you want to know, you should test it first, and second
consider the W3C WAI section about alternative browsers to
compare feature sets...

> believe in adding hypothetical attributes for hypothetical browsers
> that might support them in a hypothetical future).

even if those 3 seconds of your life means that a page you code
today can ensure loyal users even after you've finished the project?

i see that as short-sighted, since the attribute has *no* effect on
the rendering of the page...