[thelist] webmonkey redesign

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Thu Jun 14 16:22:15 CDT 2001

from aardvark

>  i actually *like* the zwizzy monkey circles... they match the theme of
>webmonkey quite well, historically at least...

I do too.  Like I say: taking risks, I like that.

>i do think, however, that
>instead of animated rollovers for the text of 'webmonkey',

usually a rollovers (and the little hand-shaped cursor) signifies a
link...  or something...

>that animated rollovers of the icons for beginners/builders/masters
>would have been more interesting.

didn't one of the monkeys used to spin his wrench?  something like
that... yeah.

It would be so cool if that box at the bottom weren't an ad, but just
plain innovative fun stuff...

yeah, I'm in dreamland, I know...

While I'm dreaming, valid code would be really impressive.

<tip>
Tips should attempt to be ontopic.
Here are some examples of subject areas one might consider OFFtopic:

http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/98/50/index1a_page5.html?tw=programming
</tip>

Erika