[thelist] SVG - who ? what ?

Norman Beresford n.beresford at anansi.co.uk
Fri Jun 15 08:56:19 CDT 2001

Sorry, but I remember when Netscape had about 90% of the web browser market,
that changed.  M$ are also now one of the largest publishers of games
software, which is a huge leap considering that only game they used to
publish was Flight Simulator. They are already making major inroads into the
WYSIWYG HTML editor market via FP, and I'm sure that at some point they'll
turn their attentions to the graphics side of things.  I wouldn't put any
market out of the reach of M$

Just my 2ps worth

Norman

Hmmmm, I think I owe a tip for this.