[thelist] Using HTML email article

Thomas Granger java_fella at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 13:36:35 CDT 2001

These are the first three really, really, really,
really, rough drafts of a 6 part article on HTML
email. Each articles needs to be 2-3x longer and with
more examples.

I finished a 25 page report for a consulting company
and am adapting the more basic parts to a web article.

Please help me flesh out any parts you think need to
be more interesting (it all needs it right now)..it is
just a basic skeleton.

If you can think of any illustrations or personal
examples, I'd love to include them.

Parts 1-3 (on my site..not quite ready for prime time)

http://www.florentinedesign.com/articles/html_email.htm
http://www.florentinedesign.com/articles/html_email_uness.htm
http://www.florentinedesign.com/articles/html_email_java.htm

Thanks,