[thelist] making div's 100% wide?

PageHealer pagehealer at pagehealer.com
Sun Jun 17 16:37:42 CDT 2001

Martin,

I have rightmargin=0 in the body tag, though it isn't helping. Also using
CSS to position the background image. That's working fine.

I've uploaded the troublesome files at

http://www.pagehealer.com/redesign/index.html   and
http://www.pagehealer.com/redesign/sub.html

On the index page, you'll see that the gap occurs toward the bottom - all of
the content and the stuff below it is in a 100% div that isn't extending all
the way across. On the sub page, you can see the gap all the way down the
right-hand side.

The gap seems to be much larger on the Mac than on the PC, for whatever
reason.

Any help would be greatly appreciated - this is driving me nuts!

Emily