[thelist] ASP Reference

James Aylard webmaster at equilon-mrc.com
Tue Jun 19 09:52:28 CDT 2001

Flavia,

> Could someone please direct me to an ASP reference online? I need a kind
> of quick reference chart on methods, etc...

    One reference that I've found helpful is Microsoft's map of ASP and
scripting objects, available in PDF form. The original document is 22" x
17", so is intended for large-format output. But I found that it is
reasonably readable from a standard letter-size sheet (ymmv):

http://msdn.microsoft.com/voices/news/asp_objm.pdf

    There is also a simplified, lower-resolution gif version:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/voices/news/asp_objm.gif

    Keep in mind, this object map is for ASP 2.0, so it doesn't cover the
small handful of additions in ASP 3.0.

James Aylard