[thelist] OT-Portfolio

sales at iibiz.com sales at iibiz.com
Tue Jun 19 10:26:18 CDT 2001

OOOOOoooooohhh Aarvark!

I like the way you displayed the Appliance site - with your "original"
design, and then what it looked like after their input!  LOL!  Your original
is much better!  (Didn't have time to go thru all of them....)

This happens to me ALL the time, but all that ends up in my portfolio is the
finished site.  This would also be a great idea when you do a site
re-design - to show the before and after.

Very cool and definitely shows future clients your skills, and how a client
can interfere with the "design" process!

Sandy