[thelist] Mac Font Help

Richard H. Morris richard.morris at web-designers.co.uk
Tue Jun 19 11:23:34 CDT 2001

I like the look of the Techno font installed on my iMac and I wondered if
there was an equivalent TT font for the PC?

I've tried various searches, but most sites list Techno as a style of font
encompassing many different modern or sci-fi looking fonts.  What I'm trying
to find is the PC TT version of the font installed on my iMac!

Any ideas?

Is there a way to find out more about the font installed, such as who owns
it?

MTIA

Richard

Richard. H. Morris, Web Designers Limited
~~ http://www.web-designers.co.uk ~~
"I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me
          than a full frontal lobotomy"