[thelist] Mac Font Help

Julia Frizzell Julia_Frizzell at brown.edu
Tue Jun 19 11:43:43 CDT 2001

At 3:34 PM +0100 6/19/01, Richard H. Morris wrote:
>I like the look of the Techno font installed on my iMac and I wondered if
>there was an equivalent TT font for the PC?
>
>I've tried various searches, but most sites list Techno as a style of font
>encompassing many different modern or sci-fi looking fonts.  What I'm trying
>to find is the PC TT version of the font installed on my iMac!
>
>Any ideas?
>
>Is there a way to find out more about the font installed, such as who owns
>it?

I don't know about that, but you can convert the font to a PC font if
you want, using a program called TTConverter (it's for the Mac).

http://www.eskimo.com/~pristine/font.html

It's alphabetical by program name, so it's near the bottom of the page.

Julia Frizzell                        http://www.netspace.org/~glyneth
julia_frizzell at brown.edu                   http://www.theblackroad.org
glyneth at netspace.org                                      ICQ: 8458071
"On a bad day, I have mood swings -- but on a good day, I have the
whole mood playground." -- Charles Rosenblum