[thelist] Leaving a secure area

matthew garrett matthew.garrett at snet.net
Wed Jun 20 06:51:33 CDT 2001

It may be a frames related issue. If they are still within a frame (as you
are when you go to http://www.partyco.co.uk ), the secure status sometimes
becomes confused - as in, the content page is not secure, but the page which
contains the frameset is secure, or vice-versa. I would look there first.

matt