[thelist] AOL email

Bev Corwin bev at enso-company.com
Wed Jun 20 10:20:10 CDT 2001

Hi RonL,

Hmm... interesting,  thanks!

I've had a lot of trouble with pdf's and AOL, but they were mostly Japanese,
Chinese, Korean or other double byte files.

What you say makes sense, I'm not surprised.

Sometimes compressed files seem to make it through better than simple
attachments, not sure since it didn't work 100% of the time.

Thanks for the update.

Best wishes,
Bev