[thelist] Win2K IE 5.5 and open.window?

Peter Kaulback pkaulbak at idirect.ca
Wed Jun 20 12:01:38 CDT 2001

In the wee hour of 12:25 AM 6/20/01 -0700, sfmalo bequeathed such tales as
these:

Sharon,
According to M$ it's supposed to work on all variants of IE from 5 up.  The
only downside to running the IE repair tool is that the MDM.exe is started
up each time this is done and some feel that this may be a bit of spyware
on the side of M$.
Peter Kaulback