[thelist] image ready 2/3

Chris Williams cwilliams at compumodules.com
Wed Jun 20 12:13:38 CDT 2001

Why in God's earth would you have need for 70 layers? If you are compositing
for animation or video, maybe a few, but not for the web. A slice *only*
slices *one* piece of the image.  If you are talking about substituting your
rollover and javascript for different pages, then you will have to use your
template, open it up in dreamweaver, have fireworks open, go thru and rename
or relink your new links for each page in fireworks, export to dreamweaver,
and save the file with a new name.  Seventy times.  An easier way is to use
server side includes.

Chris Williams