[thelist] expert opinions on GODOTS.net

Richard H. Morris richard.morris at web-designers.co.uk
Thu Jun 21 13:42:45 CDT 2001

Josh Spiegel [joshsquared at yahoo.com] asked:

It's very like http://uk2.net to my mind.

Also, the third link at the top should surely read "Edit an Existing Domain"
rather than "... and ..."

Finally, I would never do business over the 'net with a company whose web
site has absolutely no contact details on the site.

Finally, finally, your agreement doesn't state which country's laws will be
the applicable law for the contract so an arbitrator (like I am, seriously)
would probably get some grief from Counsel over which laws should apply.

Richard. H. Morris, Web Designers Limited
~~ http://www.web-designers.co.uk ~~
"I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me
          than a full frontal lobotomy"