[thelist] Netscape 6.1 PR1

sfmalo sfmalo at email.msn.com
Fri Jun 22 11:21:13 CDT 2001

PPK wrote:
> Maybe it's because Netscape 6 doesn't recognize the .pdf extension and
> doesn't know what to do with it? Or do you mean that it doesn't open the
PDF
> in a browser window or frame? Anyway, hadn't heard about this problem yet.

It won't open PDF files in the browser window. I ran into this months ago
and, as I recall, questioned the list about it, but never got any responses.
Have been patiently waiting to see if and when Netscape 6.x will fix this.

Thanks for the rest of the advice.
S.
Sharon F. Malone
"web design and Internet writing services"
http://www.24caratdesign.com