[thelist] XML (not just XHTML) support in browsers

Rory.Plaire at wahchang.com Rory.Plaire at wahchang.com
Fri Jun 22 14:03:01 CDT 2001

| No. XML is text. I'm 99.9% sure that all browsers support text.
+1

| This is true. But, it's true because there is a lack of
| browser support.
| Like I said, only IE5 and NN6 support XSLT (though I don't
| know about the
| level of support).

MS claims that the version 3.0 of their MSXML parser implements the full
spec for XSLT and XPath.

See:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?URL=/downloads/sample.asp?ur
l=/msdn-files/027/001/591/msdncompositedoc.xml

But, looking at the list of bug fixes for SP1, I wonder what that means...

Now see: http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q292/9/35.ASP

<laugh>It even says: NOTE: This is not a complete list of all bugs that are
fixed in SP1.</laugh>

Of course, now I have to go warm up that left-over piece of humble pie and
get to debugging my _own_ apps. Mmmm...

<r alt="8)"/>