[thelist] MS Access and SQL (from ColdFusion)

Joshua OIson joshua at alphashop.net
Sat Jun 23 14:44:35 CDT 2001

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q180/8/41.asp

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/daosdk/htm/
dajsql05_1hwz.asp

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/daosdk/htm/
dajsql03_2lx0.asp

Basically, MSDN, http://msdn.microsoft.com should be searched as the
definitive resource for MS software.

HTH,
-joshua

----- Original Message -----
From: "jon steele" <jjsteele22 at yahoo.com>
Subject: [thelist] MS Access and SQL (from ColdFusion)

: Hi,
:
: I'm using ColdFusion to create a table, and I need to know how to work
: with all those extra options in Access...like default value, required,
: Autonumber, etc. Does anyone have a good link explaining these (besides
: the MS help file...they don't explain a thing).
:
: Also, you know how in Access you can use VB commands in the fields you
: create in Design View, I need to create a date field, with Now() as the
: default value, from ColdFusion. How can I set that default value?
:
: Thanks in advance,
: Jon.