[thelist] site critique request

Peter Kaulback pkaulbak at idirect.ca
Sun Jun 24 09:57:43 CDT 2001

In the wee hour of 06:14 AM 6/23/01 +0100, Arthur Noel bequeathed such
tales as these:
>Hello Everybody,
>
>I'd like you to give me your opinion on http://nictucker.com -
>good/bad/indifferent? I'd also be very interested to hear what it looks like
>on a mac since I don't have access to one myself.
>
>Many thanks,
>Arthur

Arthur, the site is very clean and fast (8 seconds or less per page on 56k)
on win98 IE 5.5, NN 6.1, Opera 5.11. In Opera none of the photo's in the
new windows would show.  And I really like your NN 4x page too.  All in all
I really enjoyed your site.  Best of luck in all your endeavors.
Peter Kaulback